I wasn't at the game, not really sure what happened. To say EV had to deal with more than other players is not really fair imo, look at Martin from PV. You take him off of PV's team and they might beat Pound, he was really the only player who even attempted to score at many points throughout the season. The whole thing is watered down anyway. 12 players on all district? Last time I checked it just took 5 to play.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bottom line on Vanover....the coaches he played against thought he was the LPD's player of the year....so everyone just quit ur bitchin. He deserves it, and all the coaches combine for the selection...it isn't a popularity contest. Congratulate the kid and move on...basket ball is now over....THANK GOD. </div></div>
You and I agree twice...wow [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
I too am glad that the painful spectacle that is basketball season is over. It is baseball season now. Let the beatings begin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] GO BIG RED
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks